Getting Ready to List Your Property
The following is a list of this to gather and to do that will make the listing process go smoothly for you.
- Most recent survey
- Tax bill
- Copy of your deed
- Completed Seller Property Information Statement – I will provide you with this and can help with some of the questions
- Which school district do you belong to?
- Record of any improvements since you have owned the property or list of upgrades
- Current mortgage status – discharge, portability?
- Well records if applicable
- Septic records if applicable
- Receipts for any work done on the property
- 12 months utility bills – including hot water tanks rental and water and sewer
Age of the following items:
- hot water heater
- Inclusions such as appliances, light fixtures, window coverings
- Exclusions – items that are not for sale
- What do you like the most about your home and the neighbourhood?
- Things we may need to disclose to a buyer
- How much time you will need to move – 30 days or perhaps 60 or even 90
- If there are times when showing your property will not be possible
Please call me if you have any questions or would like to meet with me to discuss working together:
Lester Johnstone | ROYAL LEPAGE LAKES OF MUSKOKA | Bracebridge